Twix is a chocolate bar made by Mars Incorporated . Its incomparable taste, it holds from its recipe developed since 1968 that the firm has continued to improve until today. Being made of a biscuit in the center, the latter is covered with caramel and coated with milk chocolate , giving it this texture both crisp and melting in the mouth.
Far from being a healthy and balanced food , should this chocolate be banned during a diet? And what to do to continue EvoElite Keto Reviews to eat if you are addicted? Without further ado, let’s lift the veil on these mysteries.
The Twix, a delicacy too rich in calories
These chocolate bars are extremely rich in calories . Indeed, 100 g of Twix bring up to 492 kcal. With this amount, you’ll get 4.5 grams of protein, 64.6 grams of carbohydrate, 24 grams of fat, and 173 mg of sodium. Although the product does not contain gluten, you can see through its nutritional values that it is far from good for your health, but especially for your line.
Nothing surprising, because they are the result of an industrial production, not very dietetic. To remedy this, it is necessary to review their composition, making yourself homemade Twix.
This is the best way to continue to eat during a diet without weight, instead of banishing them completely, which would be a shame. Chocolate is also a slimming ally in vegan diets and Dukan, despite divergent opinions on the subject.
Opt for homemade Twix?
It is very easy to make Homemade Twix with Thermomix. In addition, by preparing your own chocolate bar, you are guaranteed to eat “healthy”.
So, you need to:
- 200 g flour
- 400 g of white chocolate
- 1 egg
- 60 g of butter
- 60 g of sugar
- 40 g caster sugar
- 70 g of peanut butter
- 250 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Palm oil
- For cookies, put all the ingredients in the Thermomix bowl and set it for 3 min.
- Carefully remove the dough before wrapping it in plastic wrap
- Place your preparation in a cool place for 30 minutes
- Once ready, spread out the dough and cut out rectangles of 1 * 7 cm
- Put them on a plate covered with parchment paper
- Put them in the oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes
- Meanwhile, prepare your caramel
- Deposit on each biscuit with a spoon
- Place your preparation in the freezer for a few minutes
- Put the chocolate in the bowl and set 5 min at 50 ° C speed 1
Coat the cookies with the chocolate with a spoon and place your homemade Twix in the refrigerator for 1 hour before eating
You can use this recipe to make your own spread or Twix ice cream.
To continue to eat Twix, opt for a homemade version . You will have the opportunity to master the ingredients and keep Evo Elite Keto your line on occasion. Of course, you will have to consume with moderation! On this, good appetite!